Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stilll Playing With Those Scallops


I love the color combination's of this K & Company Floral Dream stack.

The edges of the scallops and even the holes on the center die cut have been sponged with Ranger Archival coffee ink. This gives much more depth and definition to each scallop.

The largest scallops have been cut using a Sizzix extended cut die.

The two smaller sized scallops have been cut using Quickuts extended dies.

The center piece with the "ribbon" woven through the holes is from a Spellbinders die. All dies were cut with my trusty and dependable Wizard, by Spellbinders. Which they are no longer selling as they have come out with a new bigger machine. I am very sad about this. My stout little Wizard is so portable and remarkably tough. I have worn all the paint off the throat because I use it so much. There are only a very few dies from any company that my trusty Wizard will not cut cleanly. Sometimes I really hate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment