I am guest design team member with
for the months of July and August.
Classy Cards products used
other products used
Memory Box die - Bella Bouquet
embossing folder with small design
flat portions from egg carton for 3-d
Perfect Layers rulers
white card base
green card stock
white card stock
1. Emboss the lower 1/3 of 4 x 5.25 inch piece of white card stock.
2. Place ribbon over divide between plain and embossed.
3. Attach white embossed piece to green card stock.
4. Trim green to narrow border.
5. On the back of the green/white piece attach flat pieces of paper egg carton
to create a 3-d look.
6. Cut two floral stems, one from white and one from green.
7. Using Twinkling H20’s paint the flowers on both stems. You will notice
the paint on the green is several shades darker than that on the white.
8. One the white stem, cut off the flowers.
9. Matching the white painted flowers to the green flowers that are still
attached to the stems, offset the loose flowers ever so slightly. You want
a narrow “shadow” to show underneath the white painted flowers.
10. Glue stem to card front. I use a white glue and a toothpick to carefully
place glue on the back of the stem die.
11. Use the Bow Easy to make a perfect bow to place on the stem. Position
as shown on picture.
12. Using the Cheery Lynn Designs small exotic butterfly die cut with a
metallic paper, cut a butterfly and if desired cut an Angle Wings liner
for the butterfly.
13. Place butterfly on stem.
Memory Box and Spellbinders dies on the Classy Cards N Such website have many dies that will work wonderfully for this particular design.