Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yellow, yellow, yellow


This yellow Cuttlebug textured card base is
so bright and cheerful.
What we need for the dreary
winter day.


Each of the phrases has been computer
generated by me in Paint Shop Pro X,
then copied to Word 2003 and printed out
in 3 columns with 9 to 12 per page.
I really like the smaller version as
more of the A2 card is visible.

While I love looking at the card created by
the design teams of all of these companies,
I have come to realize that most of them
work in a 5.5 x 8.5 format. (aka - half fold)
I suspect that most everyday stampers
and card makers are working in
the A2 or 4.25 x 5.5 format.

Many of the lovely stamps are also
created with the half fold format in mind.
My answer was to do a little practicing on my
PSP program and design my own.

I am working on making these phrases downloadable to
you through
google documnets. So far I have failed.
I will keep tinkering with it and discover the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment