This is a little outside my box.
These are not the "normal" colors that I use.
I do a lot of layering and using various decorative scissors, but this
design was the first one that I tossed in the flourish
and the offset little greeting.
It turned out well.
1. Cover card base with gold/tan floral scrapbook paper.
2. On red paper stamp in black dye ink various flourishes .
3. Layer strip of red paper on black paper and trim
with Fiskars small ripple decorative scissors.
4. Cut black and white striped paper, center red strip over
and glue OR place red strip on black and white stripe
and measure and cut with layering rulers.
5. Layer your stripe on black paper and trim with
decorative scissors or use a Create A Cut scallop blade.
6. Center all of the above layers on the card base.
7. A BossCut flourish die is used for the two flouishes.
8. Using a tan that coordinates with the rest of the card,
stamp in black a small flourish and phrase. Layer on black,
trim layering with layering rulers.
9. Accent the phrase/flourish with a punched and shaped
red flower. Glue slightly off center.
Scrapworks - All Dressed Up paper stack
various flouish stamps
Ranger Archival Ink - black
Fiskars small ripple decorative scissors
Create A Cut scallop blade
Boss Cut flourish die
Punch Bunch floral and star punches