Tuesday, February 9, 2010

African Sunset


The sunset and tree are from the Safari DCWV 8x8 stack. I glued it to my card base.
The lion image is from PSX (Personal Stamp Exchange, no longer available), the phrase is from Hero Arts and I have absolutely no idea where that little animal track is from.
I used Punch Bunch punches to punch out the track and the phrase and the paint chip they are layered on. I am going to recommend The Punch Bunch as a very fine company to purchase punches from. I have NEVER had a bad punch from them. They punch clean on text and card stock weight papers. I have a lot (I mean a whole lot) of these punches and have been very satisfied with them. They are a small mom and pop company that does not sell to the large chains. You will have to go to a privately owned scrap or stamp store to find Punch Bunch punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment