Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stamping on Your Dictionary


Another look at using resist stamping on a dictionary page. Two different stamps were used for the resist. The flourish background is from Stamp Camp. Judikins is maker of the brown swirly background.
This lovely little girl is an image by Second Star On the Right. I bought mine in 2003 but can not find them anywhere now. I know the stamp line sold to another company and was available there for a while, but has now disappeared.


The highly detailed art stamps work best on glossy paper. I use a brayer to ink my stamp and go over it repeatedly to prevent any lines. Noe that I lightly sponged the edges of the image.
Quickutz is the maker of the die cuts framing the card that is in shade of brown. I sponged darker brown ink around the edges of the die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment