Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Card Designs


It's getting to be that time of year again. I have been playing with several ideas for Christmas cards. While I like both of these designs, they are to labor intensive to make 50 of them.

The pine bough image is from Hero Arts. The lovely Merry Christmas image on the top card is from a company called My Sentiments Exactly. The Merry Christmas with holly is from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, which is no longer in business. The pine cone image on the second card is from PSX, aka Personal Stamp Exchange. I have found a few of their stamps at Sierra Enterprises. They have a very limited supply and may not have the pine cone stamp.


I used Ranger Distressed inks for the pine bough and the distressing around the edges of the cards.
The phrases on both cards have been embossed with fineline black embossing powder. Gold fineline embossing powder was used on the pine cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment