Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Leaves Are Falling






Some the trees here in western Nebraska are still dropping leaves. The slightest breeze has a cascade of leaves to intrigue our half grown kittens.

My stamping buddy and good friend, Bettye, had a stack of 8 1/2 x 11 papers that she did not want. Bettye is constantly giving me stamps or paper that she is no longer using or can't figure out how to use. What a great challenge!!!!


So with a thanks to Bettye, here is what I did with some of the papers. The last card is the only one that actually has stamping on it. The dark torn background has VersaMark stamped leaves with clear embossing powder.




I buy very little scrapbook paper with scrapbooking in mind. I am a stamper and card maker first and that is how I think and see papers and embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards!! Love the colors! And tell Bettye and the girls hello for me! I think of them often.

    ReplyDelete