Thursday, October 29, 2009

Framed


The image inside the frame is stamped on a scrap of polished stone background paper. It was embossed with fineline black embossing powder. I have no idea who is the maker of the stamp.
The frame stamp is from PSX (Personal Stamp Exchange) which has not been in business for a number of years. It was stamped on black cardstock and embossed with fineline gold embossing powder. Pop dots were used to raise the frame over the picture.
The lovely border stamp is from another out of business company called Stampa Rosa. Again fineline gold embossing powder was used.
This basic design has so many possibilities. Any type of frame would work. What about paper that had been textured in Cuttlebug A2 embossing folder? Frame a picture of your kids and send the card to grandma? A picture of your dog or cat? A border of textured paper or layers of scrapbook papers? Oh my, I think I need to get to my studio and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment