Thursday, July 30, 2009

Medallion Punches


Here is yet another card created while I was at Charlene's. As you have been able to see over the past few days, we really did have a lot of fun and used every little bit of scrapbook paper that was pulled from the stack. It is almost like a challenge to use every last little piece of paper. (I know, I know, OCD)
The punch is by Punch Bunch. They have superior punches and are a favorite of mine. After punching out the medallion, I turned a square punch over so I could position it perfectly to punch out that medallion. Next I punced out one size larger square in the dark brown and glued the blue medallion to it.
The border on the left side of the card is a Sizzix extended cut. It has four long narrow borders on one die.
I used a dark brown ink to sponge around the edges to soften the look and to help pull the whole together.

No comments:

Post a Comment