Friday, July 17, 2009

Isaiah 26:3

One of my favorite companies that no longer exists
as a stand alone stamp manufacturer is
Embossing Arts. They had some of the most
wonderful scripture stamps. I bought every
single one of them I could get my ink stained
little hands on.
Fineline black embossing powder was used to make
this phrase really stand out from the scrapbook paper.
A coluzzle to cut out the circle, it was then layered
onto dark red cardstock and edged with a decorative scissors.
I covered a white card base with a lighter but
matching scrapbook paper, sponged the edges
with dark brown dye in, and stamp in the same dark
brown ink with the Romanesque Bolio stamp by JudiKins.
The above card has a side border using dark brown
and dark red cardstock cut with a deckle scissors
Here is used a lace bolio stamp with dark brown metallic
embossing powder. I have no idea who made this one
as the label fell off a long time ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment