Monday, January 16, 2012


The giraffe image is from a Bees Wax stamps. I have no idea
if they are still in business. The stamp is at least 15 years old
and this is the first time I have used it. I only used about
half the image on this design.

The giraffe is stamped in Ranger Archival coffee ink.
It has been die cut with Spellbinder's oval die.
I tried it on the card base with the giraffe skin print paper
after sponging the edges and it just did not work.
I knew that scallops would not look right. So I attached it
to another cream card stock piece, cut with a
deckle scissors and sponged again.

The greenery around the giraffe's head is from
a Cheery Lynn Designs die cut - Olive Branches.

Note that the edges of the card base have also been sponged.
By sponging the card base and two edges of the giraffe piece
the whole has been pulled together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment