Friday, January 14, 2011

Computer Generated Phrases


I love to make cards with inspirational phrases.
The problem is that I frequently see a phrase that
is not a stamp. Oh dear, used to be a big problem.
Well since I took the time to do a long but very good
tutorial on PSP (Paint Shop Pro) I can now
play with the font, spacing and size of a phrase.
Printing out your own phrases has
the advantage of getting the exact size
that you want.
There are still times when I want to
stamp and emboss a phrase, but
I now have a choice.
For simple greetings, like happy birthday,
get well, thinking of you, etc I use Word.
I usually print off a two column sheet on white or
cream card stock, leaving enough
room between the phrases to use
a Spellbinders label to cut them out if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment