Friday, January 7, 2011

A Glimmer Mist Background


We all buy these wonderful products.
Then we use them immediately after the purchase
and then they sit in our crafting area gathering dust.
Personally, I make up a huge bunch to have
for "later". Well, it's later. (after at least 2 years)

I have a stack of Glimmer Mist and Polished Stone
backgrounds ready to use.
When I think of them they are very handy.
Sadly I am like most crafters, very visual.
If it's not sitting in line of sight, right in front of me,
I forget about them.
So, I have started to dig through my hidden stashes,
searching for old "now new" goodies.

This card has a Glimmer Mist background.
It was created on a 4.25 x 5.50 piece of card stock
and then attached to an A2 card base.

I stamped this image with Versa Mark and
embossed with fine line black embossing powder.
The edges of the card are then
heavily sponged with Ranger's Archival
black ink.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I need to find some of the background paper I've made and play with it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete