This is a white card base with orange white core cardstock from DCWV attached to cover the whole front. A Cuttlebug border embossing folder was the placed on the very edge of the cards opening edge and run through a die cut machine. (this means which ever one I had out at the moment) The raised image was then carefully sanded to let the white core of the orange cardstock show through.
I also used a matching narrower Cuttlebug border folder on the left side of the scripture. The scripture is on a Spellbinders Label. The raised daisies have been brayered with yellow ink.
I stamp my image and then die cut. Normally the die is taped down over the image after the die has been lined up. I have found that with the curved sides of the Labels dies I have to use a clear quilting ruler to get everything straight.
Tape used on my dies is a painters masking tape. There was a lavender Duck brand at Wal Mart that was just perfect. It is very low tack and does not pull up a layer of paper when removed. I did find a pale green masking tape at Menard's that is meant for delicate surfaces and it works fairly well. If I ever find that lavender masking tape again I am going to buy four or five rolls.