Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Salvation


The stamped phrase is by Our Daily Bread Designs. The corners on the white cardstock were rounded with a discontinued corner rounder by Creative Memories. A small corner rounder was used on the dark brown layer.
The pink scalloped oval layers and the large embossed green leaf are a product of Spellbinders. The small glitter paper leaves are from a Punch Bunch punch. The dark brown branches are the EK Success Martha Stewart line. The smaller dark brown branch that is an extension on the larger branch on the left is from Punch Bunch.
Papers are DCWV.
This card reall does not require directions. It's all right there in front of you. I am sure there are many many variation on this theme. This card is a little outside my usual box. Not my favorite colors, but it was fun. We all need to stretch a little every now and then. Stay tuned for more of my stretching. Some of it was very pleasing and some of it was . . . well I'll leave that up to you to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment