Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Everything There Is A Season


Spellbinders Borderabilities In Spades and Rectangles Nestibilities are the dies used for this card. The phrase is from Our Daily Bread Designs and the paper is from DCWV.
The scrapbook paper was used to cover the entire card front. Glitter paper was used for the borders. Note that the cut out from the border was used to accent the phrase.
I have to admit I am not particularly wild about this design. It was one of those plans in my head that just didn't work out well on execution. Oh well, another day, another card design. I am not sure exactly what it is that I don't care for. Maybe it is the dotted paper? Maybe the phrase needed to be centered on the card? Should the card be landscape instead of portrait?

No comments:

Post a Comment