Sunday, August 11, 2013

Easy Framed Foliage Card



A very simple framed card that is so easy
to make.  I have used Spellbinders



Above you see how I arrange my dies for the
frame.  I have two examples using the Matting
Basics.  The first is slightly wider and has been
textured in a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-009
Flora embossing folder.

The other frame has been embossed using
the Matting Basics dies themselves.
I leave the low tack painters masking tape
on after die cutting and run it
through the die cut machine again, using
the soft rubber embossing mat.


Once the Spellbinders Foliage leaves have
been cut and embossed I use the flat
portions of paper egg cartons to create
a 3-D look.  You can cut that egg carton
to any size AND you are recycling.  It’s fast,
easy and makes your husband look at you
strangely. (oh dear, what is she up to now?)


The foliage die cut on this card is from

The background is made with Glimmer Mists
and a stencil.

Please visit Classy Cards N Such to purchase these products.
For more great ideas Classy Cards N Such has a blog.
It has fantastic ideas that will spark your creativity.















No comments:

Post a Comment