The Lord Goes Before You
Classy Cards products used in this design
1. Cover the plain white card base with a soft colored DP that has no distinct
2. Position a Spellbinders Label on white card stock. Tape in place with low
tack masking tape. I used Spellbinders Label 9, but any Label die will
3. Place a Spellbinders Oval die inside the Label. Tape in place. Cut.
4. Do not remover the tape, but place the soft embossing mat under the dies
and emboss. You could also place the frame in an embossing folder for a
5. Turn the frame over and on the back side attach pieces of flat egg carton
to create a 3-D effect.
6. The scripture has been computer generated. Die cut it using the oval die
that is just enough bigger than the oval aperture to hide the edge of the
7. Sponge the edges of the oval scripture with a Distressed Ink that will
coordinate with the DP that is covering the card base. In this case it is
a purple ink was used.
8. Attach the frame to the scripture oval. Center it on the card.
9. Die cut 2 Anja Leaves and position where desire on frame.
10. Add several flowers that will coordinate with your DP and sponged ink.
11. Use a Viva Pearl Pen to put lovely centers in the flowers.