Classy Cards products used
Spellbinders Matting Basics die cut
1. Begin with a basic white card base.
2. Cut a piece of white card stock slightly smaller than the card front.
About 5.25 x 4 inches.
3. Place Trendy Tape on the piece of card stock at an angle.
Leave space that is “untaped” at the upper left and lower right corners.
The ends of the tape can be folder over the edge of the paper or cut off.
4. A small greeting can be stamped in either of the above corners.
5. Attach to the card front.
6. Cut a piece of black card stock the exact same size as the card front, which
is 5.50 x 4.25 inches.
7. Using one of the Spellbinders Matting Basics dies create a simple frame.
Place the die in the center of the black card stock and cut. The size of the
die will determine the width of your frame. The smaller the die the wider
8. This step can be skipped if so desired. I like the 3-D effect created by
attaching flat pieces of egg carton to the back of the frame.
9. The frame goes over the Trendy Tape (also known as washi tape) piece
that is attached to the card front.
10. On the lower right corner of the frame attach three small gun metal