Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Lord Is My Strength

I love this card.  It turned out exactly like
I saw it in my head.  That doesn't always happen.

The white card base is covered with a DP
from the Ella Blue stack from Paper Studio.

The scripture was created in PSP X by me.
Raised over it is a frame made from a 
Spellbinders Label die and a nesting circle die.
I tape them in place on the card stock,
cut and then with the tape still holding everything
in place emboss with the rubber mat.
In the lower and upper left corners
are Cheery Lynn Designs corner die cuts.

On the right side of the framed scripture are
two of the branches joined to form 
 an arch over the scripture.
The branches are from Spellbinders
Cherry Blossom die.
I used a corner punch for the little
flowers and brown gel pen for the 
brown center.

No comments:

Post a Comment