Thursday, October 25, 2012

Psalm 143:8

Three circles cut with Spellbinders Nesting Circles dies.
The two circles that are DP (Designer Paper) have the 
edges sponged AFTER they were removed from the die.
The circle with the computer generated scripture
was sponged WHILE STILL IN THE DIE.

The ink used for sponging on the circles and
the embossing folder (Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes)
was a Ranger Distressed Ink.  I think it was 
a medium brown.

The green flourish was a Boss Kut die.  The polka dot flowers
are from a DCWV stack, on of the childrens stacks.
I really do not remember which one, LOL, I have too many
of them and I think I lost the cover to this one.

The flowers and leaves were punched using
Punch Bunch punches.  If you want a high
quality punch combined with great service,
I would definitely recommend Punch Bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment