Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sending A Smile


Since I have a precious and naughty Scottish Terrier
guarding (LOL) the house, it seemed appropriate that
I use one of the Scottie stamps that my
friends have given me. This little guy is so cute.
I made the eyes and nose stand out with careful
application of Diamond Glaze.
The entire image has been colored with pencils.
The Scottie image was cut out with a
Spellbinders Label die and the edges were lightly
sponged with black ink.
The paper clip is a die from Sizzix and
the strip on the left is a Quickuts die.
Scrapbook paper was used to cover
the front of the card base.

I really like the Hero Arts phrase that
is stamped, punched out with a Punch Bunch punch
and attached to the center of the paper clip.
Here is a sad tale, that most of you can relate to:
I bought this paper clip die (there are three different ones
on the same die) years ago. I just liked it. This is
the first time I have used it. Sigh, I hate to think
how many things I have sitting and waiting for
the creative inspiration to strike, so they
can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment