Saturday, May 15, 2010

Paper Pieced Quilt Card 2


Here is another example of paper piecing. It is a great way to use up those scraps.

All of the scrapbook paper came from DCWV's La Creme stack.

I don't know about the rest of you, but as a stamper first, I never look at paper and think of a scrapbook page, I always think of how it will work for a card.

There is some paper in my scrapbook stash that I bought when stacks first came out. I can't believe how horrid it is. And I can remember when I bought it how fantastic I thought it was. Maybe it will be like fashions, wait 30 years and the color and style will be back to haunt us. Funny, those really cool bell bottomed hip hugs just don't thrill me like they did back then. And I know for sure I never ever wore my clothes that tight (liar, liar pants on fire, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment