Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fanciful Paper Quilting


Well I spent the past week in Lincoln NE attending workshops for my part time job with Nebraska Agricultural Statistics Service, reviewing up coming surveys and reports that I will be doing. I travel around talking to farmers and ranchers about what they have planted and what they intend to plant. It is a very interesting job and I get to work with a great class of people, even if they refuse to answer my questions, they do it so nicely.

This card is very basic. The lacy dark brown border is a Spellbinders die cut. The narrow dark brown over the quilted looking squares is from Sizzix. The phrase is computer generated.

There is lots of sponging around the edges of just about everything. Adds a lot of depth. More later, I am still tired from sitting around all week and doing nothing. I suspect brain workouts are more tiring than physical work outs. I need a LOT of both. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment