Monday, May 3, 2010

A Little Variety







As you can see I am still playing with my Cuttlebug "thanks" die cut. The flowers have been cut with a Quickuts die and a punch. Paper were all taken from the same stack.

Now why am I making all these "thanks" cards? I have given 15 cards and envelopes to the pastors wife and 10 cards and envelopes to my daughter, all using this die cut thanks. AND I have a bunch more sitting there waiting to be given or used.










Are you an addicted card maker with a huge stash? Give cards and envelopes as gifts. I have sister-in-laws that have everything they could every want. Buying gifts for them is absolutely impossible. The past few Christmases I have gotten out my card stash and told them to pick the 20 cards that they want for their gift.











Another use for all of those cards that you are making for your "therapy" is as a ministry in your church. I give cards to both the pastor and his wife and frequently send cards to members of the congregation that are ill or experiencing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment