Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Card From Scrapbook Papers


A couple in our church was blessed with a baby girl last week.
I wanted to make them a really special card.
DCWV has a stack out called, Nana's Nursery Baby Girl.
They also have a baby boy stack. I love how all the colors
coordinate, the cardstock weight of the paper and all the shiny
glittery accents. Yes, I am into glitz! It's a stamper thing.
The magic of embossing powder was what got me started in
stamping 16 years ago. (wow, has it been that long???)
Everything on the card except the paper used for the alphabet is
from the DCWV Nana' Nursery, Baby Girl stack. I even cut out some of the cute little critters
and put them across the inside of the card on the bottom.
The oval die cut was done with Spellbinders Nestablities oval. The scallops were cut with Sizzix
extended cut Journal, round, which I cut in half and layered. Alphabet - Sizzix extended cut
Skittle Dee Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment