Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ready To Print Freebies

I have been trying to put ready to print phrases on this blog.  I use them a lot on my cards and really wanted to share them with you.  I have had a few glitches along the way.  I am still working on it and hope to have it all figured out soon.

When it is actually up and working correctly you should be able to click on the phrase that you want, this you will go to a place called Drop Box and in Drop Box it will say DOWNLOAD.  When you click on download a Word document should open up or you may have to open it in your download. 

The document will usually have two columns with 8 to 12 of the same phrase or scripture.  You should be able to save this to your computer to use over and over.  If I can ever get it to work it should be fantastic. 

The last glitch came when I upgraded my ipad to the latest OS and it apparently erased everything that I had in Drop Box and File Box.  I was NOT happy.  So I am starting over.  It is a fairly simple process once it is figured out, but time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment