1. Cover a plain white A2 card base with lavender card stock.
2. Sponge the edges with purple Distressed Ink.
3. Cut a frame using one of the Matting Basics dies that is slightly (about ½ inch) smaller than the card front and one of Spellbinders Label 29 dies. Center the label die inside the mat die and tape the dies in position, cut and emboss.
Emboss with rubber mat.
To create a 3-D effect I attach the flat part of cut up paper egg cartons to the back of the frame.
4. Using white card stock, die cut Memory Box’s Bella Bouquet. I had to cut
part of the die cut off to get it to fit inside of the frame.
5. Place the flower die cut on a coordinating piece. In this case I have used
an alcohol ink technique called Polished Stone, done on glossy card stock
for a background that does not overpower the die cut and provides
6. Cut the coordinating piece slightly smaller than the frame and attach
to the back of the frame.
7. Center the framed layers on the card base and attach.
8. Lay the Memory Box flower die cut inside the frame. I had to cut apart
the die cut to get it to look right. When you are satisfied with the look,
attach the die cut to the background.
9. Embellish the lower right hand corner with three shiny bling pieces.
For product to make this design and many other fantastic goodies please visit Classy Cards N Such.