Friday, December 30, 2011

God Is Fair


Another card for my pastor and his wife to use.
They requested this scripture.

The scripture, Hebrews 6:10, was created in PSP X.
This allows me to copy and paste it into Word and
make it any size that I want. A real advantage
over stamps, plus I can use any scripture or
inspiring phrase that I want.

The oval cut zebra print scrapbook paper is from
Paper Studio's Everyday Kraft stack.
It has been layered over a slightly larger
oval. Thank you Spellbinders for those
wonderful nesting dies.

The scripture was die cut with a Spellbinder's
label and layered over black.
Note the plaid textured "bar" under the
scripture. This is from a Sizzix embossing folder.

The outer edge of the craft paper card base
was sponged with black ink.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! A nice clean layout and great scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the half circle on the left.
    and your new pic looks great!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete