Thursday, December 15, 2011

God Is Fair - Hebrews 6:10

This design and the next few that I post will all be done with Paper Studio's Everyday Kraft stack. I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby. The card base is kraft paper. On this particular one I used VersaMark to stamp a flourish in the upper right corner of the card base. It was embossed with clear embossing powder. Both of the patterned papers from the Paper Studio stack are layered over black card stock. As usual I used a Perfect Layers ruler to get that "perfect" border. The phrase is from the New Testament and is found in Hebrews 6:10. I have designed the lettering using PSP X. The card is part of a series that I am doing at the request of the my pastor and his wife. Hers will be in pastels and flowers using the same scriptures and phrases. I do this as part of my ministry in my local church. I know how special it makes me feel when someone takes the time to send me a card, so my thinking is that this will help pastor and his wife connect with their congregation and pastors students at the Frontier School of the Bible in LaGrange WY where he is a professor teaching several classes a semester.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the other cards. I so love your inspiration. Our church has a group that meets the second Sunday of the Month to do the same thing for our pastor. Never thought to do it for our pastor's wife.
    We just had our Christmas Program and I used the left over programs from it to make up cards for the group.

    Many blessings to you over this Holiday as we celebrate the birthday of our Saviour.

    By the way, if you have grandkids here is a new verse to the Tune of Jingle Bells

    Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
    This is Christ's birthday
    Thank you God for letting Him be born on Christmas day ( Repeat)



    Christie / Kikikay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete