Sunday, November 27, 2011

More Easy Christmas Cards



Two cards with the same basic design. These are relatively simple cards, using ribbon and stickers from K & Company.

The background on the plain white card stock card base is a Sizzix embossing folder. The snowflakes are rather random and make a very versatile beginning layer.

The ribbons can be seen on the inside of the card. It has been attached with double sided tape. The joining seam is under the sticker layer.

Spellbinder made the oval, rectangle and large scallop rectangle dies used on these cards.


2 comments:

  1. After spending the last two hours going through your site I will say it is one of the best. My style of cards and best of all the spiritual inspiration. I am so glad I came across your site.
    Christie Anderson @kikikay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these 2 cards. I have just briefly looked at one or two of your other Christmas cards and love them. I also sign up to be on your blog site.
    Thanks for all the good ideas for Christmas cards and I am sure I will check out your other cards.I agree with Christie I am so happy I found your site.

    Kathy
    Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete