Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lattice and Pendant


Well blogger acting up. My picture will show up on the blog itself, but not where I compose the post. Oh well, Here we go.

This card has the card base covered with one of the very first Karen Foster Designs papers. The next layer is one of Spellbinder's Pendant dies, in this case the Lattice.

The scripture has been created in PSP X (Paint Shop Pro Ten) and sized and printed in Word 2003. The flowers were punched using Punch Bunch punches and shaped using a large stylus.

If you are interested in some of my scripture or phrases for yourself please let me know. I have also worked up a picture tutorial on using the CD and copying the scripture into a two column Word Document. I will send you a CD with 12 Bible verses or phrases and the tutorial for $5 plus $1 shipping. Contact me for a list of scriptures and phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment