Friday, October 14, 2011

Using Stickers

I do not use a lot of stickers, BUT one of the
Wild Women of the West Stampers, namely one
Phyllis Jordan, made a card that was similar to this one.
I was totally sold. It was a gorgeous card and I had to
make some for myself.

The frame for the K & Company sticker was
made using a Spellbinder's Label and a Spellbinder's
circle dies. If you carefully place the circle inside
the label and tape them down with a low tack tape
the result is as seen above.
I try to leave everything together
for the embossing phase. Usually the tape
holds it fairly well.

The frame is 3-D with a double layer of
cut up egg carton attached to the back side..
The stickers are two and three layers as well.

The blue card stock that is under the embossing folder layer and
under the sticker is a deep royal blue.
This particular card stock was purchased
at the "evil" Xpedex in Denver.
I go into that store promising myself I will NOT
buy a thing and come out with several reams
of paper. Do you have a paper problem like mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment