Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sympathy Cards


The top portion of the card has been
embossed with embossing folders from
Cuttlebug or Sizzix and the decorative punched
"ribbons" are Martha Stewart, EK Success or Fiskars.

These cards will be a gift to someone who is dear to me.
She commented that she was always running out
of sympathy cards.
Now I don't know about all of you,
but most of my family and friends have
pretty much every thing that they need,
so when they comment that they do actually
have a real need for something, I am
thrilled. I just hate buying dust catchers
for people or am item that is less than thrilling.
(you can tell by the look on their face when they open the package.)

The papers used on the lower third of the card
are whatever matched from my scrap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment