Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Melting

I was out working today, at my part time job, as a enumerator (gatherer of raw data) for Nebraska Agricultural Statistics Service. This means I drive around the Nebraska Panhandle collecting data from farmers and ranchers about their operations. I feel that I work a a very good class of people. Even if these guys refuse to do the surveys they are nice about it.

The county roads were for the most part driveable, for the most part, LOL. There were several place where the melting snow had caused water to run over the road. I just put my trusty little Jeep in 4-wheel drive and chugged through. There was only one road that I turned and around and go back. A sure way to get a farmer to refuse a survey is to get stuck and he has to pull you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment