Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Last of the Christmas Cards


I was sorting out my stash of cards and found some older cards that I had done. The red and black card was so dramatic and elegant. I think I need to use my mulberry paper more often.

The collage stamp was used over a Glimmer Mists shimmery background. Sadly the pictures just can't do justice to the beauty of the Glimmer Mists. The stamp is unmounted and I have no idea who is the maker.

A piece of scrapbook paper attached to the front of a card base, an evergreen tree embossed with green sparkly embossing powder and a Christmas phrase. A quick, easy and elegant card.




This is a window card. The snowflake is a Sizzix cut and emboss die. Two snowflakes glued together with the fishing line in the middle. The frame hides where the glue has been applied to hold the snowflake in place in the window.
The phrase is computer generated. I have no idea who is the maker of the snowflake stamp. Another of those purchased years ago at a convention as an unmounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment