Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wild, Wild West 2

Stamps by Queen's Dresser Drawer.
I love them, I love them, I love them.
The horseshoes are a Sizzix die cut. (love them too!)
The background is western gift wrap.
The easiest way to apply gift wrap to the whole
front of a card - one straight edge, line that up
with the top of the card,
turn card over and used remaining three
edges a guides, using a scissors to trim.

The images are stamped with VeraMark,
embossed with fineline black embossing powder
and trimmed to the desired size.
The edges are then distressed (a lot) and
sponged with black dye ink to give that burned look.
The paper rickrack was made with my Creat-A-Cut
paper cutter.

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun cards! I especially love the bottom one. The red background is the perfect complement to the images and a great idea to use instead of the usual browns that we think of for western cards.

    ReplyDelete