Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chalk An Embossing Folder

I embossed the white card stock.
Cut the paper to 4 x 5.25 or slightly smaller.
Now come the stamping part.  I strongly recommend
that a stamp positioner be used.  Of course
you have to realize that if I stamp it crooked, I will 
toss it.  That's my OCD kicking in.

Next is the chalking.
Then layer on a colored card stock
that accents whatever colors you have used
in the chalking.
I added some glitter glue dots
to the upper left corner.

I tend to mass produce these
type of cards.  So there are three different
versions.  You will be seeing the other two in the
days to come.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the embossing design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the other day I tried using markers to color the raised portion of this pretty e/f, Shelly, and it didn't work at all for me. I love the idea of using chalks instead and will give that a try. This is really gorgeous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete