Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thinking of You

When you make cards a gifts you have to think generic.
This phrase can be used for just about anything because
someone can write their sentiment on the inside.
It will work for birthday, sympathy, get well, etc.

The white card base is cover with a medium lavender
light weight card stock.
One of Cheery Lynn Designs lattice die cuts
was attached over that.

The phrase is computer generated in PSP X using
the free font Mutlu.  I cut it out in a long rectangle
and then rounded all four corners.
This is mounted 3-D over a Spellbinders Label die
that has been textured using Cuttlebug's dotted Swiss folder
and is also a 3-D over the card base.
I use cut up pieces of paper egg cartons for the 3-D projects.
I am recycling, I am frugal, ok, I admit it, I am cheap.
I never run out of paper egg cartons like I have pop dots.

The flowers are from lavender vellum.
Leaves, flowers and flower centers are all from
the wonderful line of Punch Bunch punches.

The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn Designs die cut.
It has been cut from gift wrap that is attached to light 
weight card stock.  The under lay of the butterfly
is plain vellum.

1 comment:

  1. Love the lattice die cut, it is a fave of mine. Looks so lovely with those flowers blooming all around and that sweet little butterfly.

    ReplyDelete