Monday, May 28, 2012

On Being Prehistoric

 I saw this phrase several months ago and it just stuck
in my mind.  I thought it was such a totally cute birthday
card for the right person.

 The stickers are from Hobby Lobby.  The puffy cutesy
ones would be great for a child's card.  
The realistic dinosaurs are wonderful for an adult.
The phrase is computer generated and the die cut
leaves are from a Cheery Lynn Designs die.

I have been gone from the blog-o-sphere for almost a
month. My part time job is agricultural statistics.
I gather raw data from farmers, ranchers, grain elevators etc.
I even go into fields and to counts and measures of
wheat and corn to assist the USDA in making the
 most accurate crop estimates possible.
Right now is the absolute busiest time of year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment