Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Geometric

 The background paper has a geometric appearance.
It really had me puzzled for a while.
Then I went to Maria's in Commerce City CO.
For those of you who don't know about Album Memories
or It's Cheaper Than Therapy, this is
the ultimate die cut store.  Check out
You may also find them at a stamp or scrapbook
convention in your area.  She has more Sizzix dies
than anyone I know of.  (and better prices too!)
 The plaid looking texture is from a Sizzix folder.  It
came as a set.  A Christmas set I might add.
The other folder is snow flakes.
I bought it for the plaid. 
 I also tried this plaid folder on some green stripe
scrapbook paper.  By brayering over the
top of the finished resulted with dark brown ink, the plaid really popped.
 The have a heart and special card phrases are stamps,
the remaining phrases are computer generated using
Paint Shop Pro X.

No comments:

Post a Comment