Friday, July 15, 2011

The Lord is my strength

Let us begin at the beginning.
A purple card base.

Next layer - white card stock
in an embossing folder, lightly
sponged with a lavender ink, cut
to 5.25 x 4 inches.

Die cut the label, sponge the edges
with that lavender ink and glue
something to the back for a 3-D look.
(I prefer the flat part of paper egg cartons, inexpensive
and I am reusing those egg cartons)

Place a purple oval in the center of the die cut.

Use a rectangular die cut on the computer
generated scripture.
Sponge the edges with the lavender ink.
3-D it with pieces of paper egg carton or foam and
attach to the purple oval.

Place punched or die cut flowers
and flourishes as desired.

The flourishes at the top and
bottom of the first die cut layer are
a Spellbinders Fancy tag that I cut in half
and attached. It has
been sponged with the lavender ink too.

I do like the combination two colors and sizes
of flowers. I used a medium lavender
and cream for my flowers.

1 comment: