Sunday, January 4, 2009

Take a picture



These four cards are all photos that I have taken in the last few years. My camera is usually with me when I am out wandering or working in the pastures and fields.





I have only seen this type of cloud and light formation once and am still in awe of God's handiwork.
He is an awesome God.







I have kept the mounting of these photos on the card base as simple as possible. The desired focal point is the photo and I did not want to distract from it.















The two punch set used for the mounting of the photos are by EK Success. They have a very good product that has no trouble punching through cardstock.













Wow, the colors and the cloud formation are so stunning. Awesome, just awesome. I have tried and tried to match these colors with inks or chalks. It looks fake!!!!
Only God can do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment